At Cohen Health and Performance, the health and safety of our patients is our top priority every day. While health and safety standards and procedures are followed regularly at our clinic, we wanted to make you aware of the extra precautions we are taking to ensure everyone stays healthy during this time of heightened concern.
safety measures include
- Temperature checks of all patients and staff entering the facility;
- Screening questions for all patients 24 hours prior to appointments;
- Masks worn by all staff;
- Gloves worn by all clinic staff interacting with patients;
- Disinfecting of the clinic, equipment, and all communal surfaces (door handles, counters, etc.)
after every patient visit;
- Separate waiting areas to ensure that patients always remain a minimum of 6 feet apart; and
- Staggered treatment schedules to ensure patients and clients are not crossing paths during sessions or when entering or exiting.
As always, your therapist will NEVER treat multiple patients at one time. During these uncertain times, our individualized approach to taking the
best possible care of you is essential to also keeping you safe.
To help decrease the spread of respiratory diseases like COVID-19, we’re asking all CHP patients/clients to play their part.
- Under the weather? We ask that you listen to your body, stay home, and let us know immediately
at (240) 686-5609 or email your therapist.
- Upon arrival, please wash hands thoroughly before your session. Hand sanitizer is also provided
in our clinic for use during your session.
- Repeat hand washing immediately after your session.
- Need to cough or sneeze? Into your shirt please or the crease of your elbow – NOT your hands.
Thank you in advance for your support in helping everyone staying healthy. We’ll continue to pay close attention to the CDC and the World Health Organization for updates about the coronavirus. Please do not hesitate with any questions or concerns.