At Cohen Health and Performance, the health and safety of our patients is our top priority every day. While health and safety standards and procedures are followed regularly at our clinic, we wanted to make you aware of the extra precautions we are taking to ensure everyone stays healthy during this time of heightened concern.
safety measures include
- All CHP Team Members are vaccinated against Covid-19 (including having received their booster)
- Requiring Masks for staff and patients/clients;
- Hand sanitizer made available to all patients;
- Socially distancing maintained from all other patients;
- Disinfecting of the clinic, equipment, and all communal surfaces (door handles, counters, etc.) after every patient visit; and
- Following CDC Covid-19 Quarantine & Isolation guidelines for exposures.
As always, your therapist will NEVER treat multiple patients at one time. During these uncertain times, our individualized approach to taking the best possible care of you is essential to also keeping you safe.
To help decrease the spread of respiratory diseases like COVID-19, we’re asking all CHP patients/clients to play their part.
- Under the weather or tested positive for Covid-19? We ask that you listen to your body, stay home, and let us know immediately at (240) 686-5609 or email your therapist.
- All patients/clients are required to wear a mask.
Thank you in advance for your support in helping everyone stay healthy.